Not your Typical On-Site Clinic
Our health centers are not mere urgent care clinics but comprehensive health management platforms.
Modeled as Patient Centered Medical Homes, our health centers provide collaborative, patient-centric care and optimize resources, support, and value to the needs of each individual patient.
Our services are designed to provide cost efficient and effective care for every member while managing long term risk for your organization.
Our Standard Services Include:
Primary Care Services
- Located on-site/near-site
- Work in front of your health plan
- Family medicine and acute care services
- Services provided at-cost, with no mark-ups
- Medication Dispensing & Prescription
- Laboratory Work
- Virtual Clinic
- State-of-the-art technology
- Personal Medical Record Monitors in Exam Rooms
- HIPAA Compliant Messaging
- 24/7 Access to care
- After-hours hotline
- Access to Specialty consultation via telemedicine
Total Wellness Solutions
- Evaluation and Treatment of Minor and Non-Emergent Issues
- Wellness Resources and Coaching
- Patient Education Tools
- Weight, Diabetes and Stress Management Programs
- Smoking Cessation
- Chronic Disease Management
- Data-driven analytics
- Claims Integration and Predictive Modeling
- Client Portal – Real-time Reporting
- Monthly Reports, Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Risk Profile Review
Health and Wellness Clinics
Founded by Doctors and Clinicians
Wellness for Life, unlike other workplace clinic providers, was founded by doctors and healthcare professionals who truly understand the dilemmas of the current primary care crisis. We also understand the criticality of the doctor-patient relationship to achieve optimum health. We know this not just in theory, but through decades of hands-on experience.
Our unique business model guarantees complete transparency and aligns our financial interests with your financial and medical goals.
Proven Track Record
In 2010, Wellness for Life opened a workplace health center for a highly visible public employer in Indiana.
Within the first year:
- Two-thirds of all eligible employees and dependents visited the center.
- The employer and its employees saved $1.60 in avoided medical expenses for every $1.00 spent at their health center.
- There were also significant gains in employee morale, productivity and reduced absenteeism.
By leveraging the best methods, technology, and partnerships, we strive for the greatest value and work toward maximizing health outcomes by improving how local community medical resources are utilized by patients.
No Incentive in Specialty Referrals or Services
Unlike other workplace clinic providers, we have absolutely no financial interest in specialty referrals, selling expensive drugs or diagnostic services. This ensures that we focus on the optimum health of our patients.
Our Results – Patient Satisfaction
Wellness For Life
Staff Customer Service
Medical Insurance is No Guarantee of Quality Healthcare
The rising cost of healthcare hurts both employers and employees. With more and more company funds going toward medical costs, less is available to retain and incentivize staff. And rising out-of-pocket costs are creating financial difficulties for many employees. The proper use of employer-sponsored workplace clinics is a cost-effective solution that results in better quality healthcare.
Case Study: Vigo County School Corporation
Vigo County School Corporation, headquartered in Terre Haute, is a school district that serves Vigo County, Indiana, with over 2,400 employees plus dependents. In 2010, Wellness For Life established the School Corporation’s Health and Wellness Center.
The VCSC Employee Health and Wellness Center is now the most successful employee health clinic in the state, with more than $3 million total savings in the first 2.5 years itself.
“The only regret I have about [Wellness for Life Clinic] is that we haven’t done it a long time ago…”Danny Tanoos
- Began as a brand new program
- 2,400 employees plus dependents
- $1.73 + saved for every $1.00 spent
- More than $3 million in total savings in 2.5 years
- $837,000 in co-pay savings to employees
Health Plan Spending
Insurance-Paid Office Visits
Brand-Name Rx Utilization